Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the technology industry? A growing software company seeks an HR Assistant for a 3-month contract position. This is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment within Boston.
- Attend to recruiting associated matters; initiate and track on-boarding process, new employee orientation, office tours, and systematize HR-related documents paperwork and emails
- Plan and oversee interviews and meetings via Google calendar
- Reserve conference rooms generate itineraries for meetings, coordinate travel, and schedule conference calls for interviews as needed
- Assist with overarching HR duties
- 1 to 3 years of HR exposure
- Prior involvement in an office setting
- Experience with scheduling of any type
- Ability and understanding to operate Google Calendar
- Enthusiastic, positive, rational, organized and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Willing to assist and learn
Job ID: 175055
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.