Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A food distribution company in Brooklyn seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Assistant to join their team! The person in this role will be responsible for a wide range of administrative work in support of the HR department. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Manage and organize filing
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Help with licensing and reporting
- Cover front desk
- Coordinate schedules and meetings
- Organize events
- Preform data entry into ADP Payroll and Maxwell benefits systems
- Manage I-9 paperwork process
- Prior experience working in HR department in corporate setting
- Strong ability to multi-task and organize
- Experience using different software systems
- Ready to start immediately
- Bachelor’ s degree, ideally in HR
- Friendly, approachable, enthusiastic, patient approach, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175822
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.