Human Resources (HR) Associate
Manhattan, NY 11232
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? An marketing agency seeks a Human Resources (HR) Associate to lead the full-cycle recruitment and help with other HR duties and projects as necessary. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. The HR Associate is expected to develop partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added HR service to management and employees enabling the achievement of business objectives. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual looking to join a vigorous, lively work environment.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, recruiting, screening, scheduling, offer stage, etc.
- Handle job requisition process and cost effectively and creatively staff for open positions
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions and develop a staffing strategy
- Serve as resident expert on LinkedIn and the Global Hiring Tool
- Actively build talent pipelines through LinkedIn Recruiter
- Compile monthly recruiting statistics
- Prepare new hire packages
- Conduct new hire orientations for on-boarding
- Ensure all employee files are current and up-to-date
- Confirm all staff have signed non-disclosure statements
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in recruitment and HR
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Large company experience
- Shared services involvement
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176034
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.