Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience? Are you interested in exploring the computer software industry? A global leader in software for the recruitment industry seeks an HR Business Partner for full-time work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and dynamic environment in Boston.
- Partner with organization’ s leaders to leverage our human capital
- Manage and oversee Employee Engagement, including employee satisfaction and morale, human capital KPIs, workforce planning, succession planning, employee and team performance
- Develop leaders including providing feedback, solving complex employee relations issues, coaching around difficult conversations, and performance
- Create career maps for our employees, including career planning, assignment and experience-making, coaching and counseling
- Influence strategy with data-driven recommendations
- Consult on org design, compensation and talent development
- 7 or more years of progressive HR applied experience
- Prior demonstration of resolving complex organizational and Employee Relations issues
- A strong understanding of strategy from your experience supporting geographically dispersed organizations
- Experience handling HR Business Practices, Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Performance Management
- Experience supporting either a Sales group or an R&D/Technology group
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Global experience
- Experience scaling a company
Job ID: 174244
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.