Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Boston, MA 02109
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? An Information Technology and Services company seeks an HR Business Partner on 3-month contract basis to join their friendly, collegial, and hardworking organization. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for a professional looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Provide first line support for all employees' inquiries
- Address and resolve employee relations concerns
- Help foster an effective, productive, progressive manager/employee work environment
- Monitor employee climate to identify issues and trends
- Develop recommendations for problem solving with other HRBPs, local colleagues and business units as appropriate
- Work in conjunction with Global HRBP, business leaders and HR Centers of Excellence to deliver HR processes such as performance review, employee engagement survey, development review, year-end compensation and promotion processes
- Support the year-end compensation and promotion processes in liaison with global HR team
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Strong employee relations
- Experience with performance management process
- Year end performance reviews, compensation planning experience
- Prior involvement with a Tech, Finance, Consulting, and/or Investments industry
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, persuasive, analytical, and collaborative
Job ID: 174801
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.