Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your HR experience? Ready for the chance to be part of a high energy, goal-oriented team of professionals? An education-based organization seeks Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join their team who believes in the power and joy of learning. This individual will focus on developing strong relationships with managers and employees to maximize the level and effectiveness of our organization’ s talent. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to work within a rapidly rising and innovative environment.
- Work in conjunction with management teams and employees to coach and facilitate problem solving and develop, implement, and administer employee relations programs
- Provide counsel and ensure prompt investigation for all legal-related matters
- Ensure that appropriate legal counsel is brought into these matters
- Help develop viable talent pipelines for the organization and assist in the college relations activities
- Provide recruiting support activities including candidate selection to support business objectives
- Collaborate with HR centers of excellence and business unit management on annual merit review process and implementation of compensation processes and tools
- Review total compensation as it relates to internal/external equity issues
- 3 years in HR Business Partner role
- Experience working with talent management or Learning and Development programs
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing Talent Management / L&D programs
- PHR or SPHR designation
- Large company experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175461
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.