Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A leader in the discovery and development of therapeutics and vaccines seeks a Human Resources Business Partner to join their energetic and productive team. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Support Clinical and Regulatory divisions
- Help with performance planning, performance reviews, development, and growth
- Work closely with TA team
- Help with coaching of managers
- Work on HR projects including onboarding, training, diversity, and other HR projects
- Partner with the relevant leadership teams to deliver against the business and people growth objectives, promoting a high-performance culture
- Collaborate with the Human Resources team and other subject matter experts to align practices and initiatives with the Company’ s strategic and operational goals
- Provide strategic counsel to key functions and management in the areas of organizational effectiveness and development, employee relations, talent management, etc.
- Contribute to creating solutions for best practice initiatives
- Support continued growth and infrastructure by identifying talent gaps and development areas
- Drive best practices and integrated approaches to talent development, succession planning, career laddering, etc.
- Ensure system workflows and communication is efficiently executed across key functions
- Experience supporting a clinical division in a life science company
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Involvement supporting regulatory division in a life science company
- Experience working at a similar sized company
- Prior practice leading or participating in enterprise wide initiatives in a fast growth environment
Job ID: 174922
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.