Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Cambridge, MA 02142
Do you have a strong generalist background and strive to solve organizational challenges through people-focused solutions? A leading life science company seeks a creative and influential Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to collaborate with business leaders to help them reach their goals. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Collaborate with multiple areas of the business and provide thought leadership on organizational design and people-related strategy and execution
- Develop initiatives to sustain overall org health and healthy cross functional team dynamics
- Guide and support managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex issues
- Support broad scaling efforts for our function and the business
- Drive support of overall people goals; developing strong, trust-based relationships create the conditions for business teams to seek your guidance
- Look for ways to align programs and objectives with our core values
- Assess and anticipate HR-related needs
- Suggests new alternatives to current HR practices
- Help build programs and processes that allow the company to scale
- Provide consultative support and guidance on implementation of people programs and initiatives
- 6 or more years of progressive HR experience in fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to appropriately navigate complex issues
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience in life science
- Involvement supporting pharmaceutical science
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 1762399
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.