Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
128 Belt, MA 02451
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? A Pharmaceutical company seeks a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator for a 2 to 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized individual looking to join a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries
- Update and maintain personnel files and process all employee changes, terminations and new hires in HRIS
- Assist with job postings, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks and creating offer letters
- Manage orientation of new employees and onboarding new hires
- Support employee benefit management including initial enrollment, changes, billing, reporting, open enrollment and leave of absence administration
- Execute ad hoc HR projects, process improvements, communications and reporting as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1 or more years of HR Administration experience
- Practice being first point of contact for HR related inquiries
- HRIS experience
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now
- Benefits involvement
- Recruitment coordination experience
Job ID: 174688
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.