Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Boston, MA 02114
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced company? A consumer goods organization seeks a talented and motivated Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to provide on-boarding and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. This position stands on a 4-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Assist with day to day scheduling utilizing Outlook
- Post jobs to various sites
- Preform HR data entry
- Help to process drug screens
- Support some recruiting as needed
- Run with HR projects
- Administrative experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to create and implement effective recruitment strategies to fill unique positions
- HR experience
- Involvement working in a Nonprofit with a fast-paced environment
- Practice scheduling interviews
- Experience positing jobs
Job ID: 175622
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.