Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Boston, MA 02210
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? A biotechnology company seeks a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join their bright and passionate team. This position stands on a 2 to 3-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. The individual in this role will be working closely with HR management to identify pain points and come up with solutions. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Coordinate the successful execution of many functions
- Manage Background Checks and On-boarding, Benefits, Immigration and Compliance, Performance Management, Culture-Building Initiatives, etc.
- Utilize HR Systems, Namely and Lever
- Help to drive process improvements in our internal systems
- Define and lead projects to help build out new offerings for our PO team
- Work with leadership and stakeholders to develop and maintain reporting and dashboards for strategic people metrics
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of general HR experience
- Practice identifying gaps in HR processes and making recommendations for improvements
- HRIS knowledge
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, and Excel)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Small company/start up experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176053
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.