Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
NorthWest of Boston, MA 02141
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? A private, nonprofit human services organization and the leading mental health provider seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join their team! This position is a 2 to 3-month contract assignment which has the intention to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Process new hire paperwork
- Initiate background check processes and coordinating with 3rd party background check vendor throughout the process
- Process reference checks, CORI checks, fingerprinting, E-verification, education and employment verification
- Track progress of new hires onto excel spreadsheet and updating information in real time
- Entering data into ADP Payforce that relate to staffing changes including promotions, terminations, salary changes etc.
- Scan paper files and maintaining electronic personnel files
- Answering phone to answer employee questions
- HR Coordination experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Experience processing new hire paperwork and initiating background checks
- ADP Payforce knowledge
- Non-Profit experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176097
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.