Human Resources (HR) Director
Cambridge, MA 02139
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? A Biotech committed to developing life-changing treatments for severe neurological diseases seeks a Human Resources Director to join their bright and passionate team. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Build relationships with organizational leaders to understand evolving needs for critical HR programs Develop strong, real-time talent management system
- Provide frequent feedback on performance and opportunities to grow and learn
- Act as coach and advisor to managers at all levels
- Enhance company communication vehicles across the organization - promoting culture, key learning, effective information sharing and skill building
- Manage roll out of annual engagement survey and follow up with communication of results
- Design and implement key action plans to maintain positive results, improve in opportunity areas
- Improve company communications on job requirements, career paths, recruiting, etc.
- Develop short and long-term goals at each functional level
- Design solutions which fit both broad organizational needs and functional-specific solutions
- Work with team to design and share key metrics on organizational performance and employees, including talent management, talent acquisition, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Prior HR experience in business partner roles
- Generalist knowledge in employee relations, compensation, organizational development, training and talent acquisition
- Biotech or Pharma industry involvement
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Solid business acumen, with ability to analyze data, manage budgets and measure results and effectiveness of programs
- Demonstrated experience building employee relations and employee development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Master’ s degree in a relevant field
- Experience working for a small company, start-up
- 10 or more years of HR experience
- Strong relationship building and coaching skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, resourceful, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174924
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.