Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Boston, MA 02118
Do you have a strong background in full-cycle recruiting? Would like to join an organization dedicated to a great mission? A Civic and Social Organization in Boston seeks a Human Resources (HR) Generalist for a 6-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Handle full cycle recruiting including posting jobs, scheduling and conducting interviews, on-boarding, etc.
- Act as first point of contact for benefits and general HR questions
- Manage benefits administration including enrollments, changes, LOA, Workers Comp, etc.
- Assist with employee relations including investigations
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Benefits experience including LOAs
- Employee relations experience including investigations
- ADP Workforce Now experience
Job ID: 174667
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.