Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Boston, MA 02109
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the pharmaceutical industry? A vigorous and dynamic biotechnology company in the Greater Boston Area seeks a Human Resources Generalist for full-time work. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized professional looking to join a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and lead the recruiting process to help meet the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing company
- Act as a key business partner to manage the recruiting process and employee on-boarding
- Monitor efficiency of compensation and benefits programs and our complete employer value proposition
- Develop policies and processes to ensure compliance with local and federal employment and regulatory law
- Coordinate with finance and accounting as needed for employee status changes throughout the complete cycle of employment
- Advise and coach employees and management in appropriate resolution of potential employee relation issues
- Track HR metrics as needed and participate in international HR projects
- 5 or more years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Life Science experience
Job ID: 174661
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.