Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Boston, MA 02135
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? An individual and family services organization seeks a Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join their benevolent team for a 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend longer or convert into permanent work. As a contract position, this opportunity can be remote and is flexible. This individual will assist with day-to-day HR operations and help leadership to analyze the overall HR needs. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Recruit for 3 roles at a time on average
- Source candidates, post jobs, interview candidates, partner with hiring team
- Help with coaching managers and developing their employees
- Practice being the sole HR contact for an organization of 100+ employees
- Strong experience with day to day HR work
- Ability to travel when needed
- Experience partnering with leadership on HR needs
- ADP experience
- Prior nonprofit involvement
- Comfortable working within an administrative office that shares features of the industry
- Strong sense of good judgement, patient, and knows when to ask for help
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175505
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.