Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Boston, MA 02109
Ready to join a high-energy, growth-oriented organization? A leader in property development and management seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join their team. This position stands as a contract assignment with the intention to convert into permanent work. The individual in this role will assist with analyzing data and making suggestions for 2020 rollout of new initiatives. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Support New England managers with employee relations items
- Handle wage and hour disputes
- Manage performance reviews
- Oversee employee writeups
- Conduct background check adjudication
- Manage background checks and the drug screen process for New England territory
- 3 or more years of experience in a general HR role with experience in employee relations
- Involvement with similar (non-exempt) employee populations
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, and Excel)
- Hospitality industry experience
- Bilingual language skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176029
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.