Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Metrowest, MA 02472
Do you have a strong background in Human Resources (HR) and enjoy advising on each aspect of it? A healthcare company in the greater Boston area seeks a Human Resources Generalist for full-time work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity looking to work in a vigorous and thriving environment.
- Partner with management to advise on HR policies and practices
- Provide answers to leadership on all HR issues
- Compose and deliver reports on action plans
- Recommend changes and oversea compliance in HR policies and practices
- Conduct new hire on-boarding meetings
- Identify areas for improvement and implement the appropriate training
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 3 years of HR experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to learn new material quickly
- Previous experience working in the healthcare industry
Job ID: 173286
Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.