Human Resources (HR) Generalist
South Shore, MA 02360
Are you looking to advance your career and expand your Human Resources experience? A nonprofit organization management company seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Generalist to answer all employee questions and handle investigations as needed. This position stands on a 4-month contract basis. The individual in this role will be recruiting for about 10 exempt level positions at a time and managing the requisition spreadsheets and ATS. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Be the first line of support for Employee Relations issues
- Conduct investigations as needed to resolve complaints
- Manage open reqs through VirtualEdge ATS
- Screen resumes and candidates for exempt positions
- Handle on-boarding including new hire paperwork, I9s, background checks, benefits, references, etc.
- 4 or more years of HR experience
- Employee relations involvement
- Recruiting/onboarding practice
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills, must be diplomatic and tactful
- Highly attentive to detail
- Experience working for a nonprofit
- Hospital healthcare involvement
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175985
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.