Human Resources (HR) Manager
Metrowest, MA 02471
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A mechanical construction firm seeks a Human Resources (HR) Manager to join their team! This position is a 6 to 8-month contract assignment that intends to convert into full-time employment. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Design and implement learning and development programs
- Coach management on employee relations processes and tactics
- Partner will all levels of the organization
- Roll out performance management program and train managers on how to assess performance in a scalable way
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Generalist HR role
- Strong learning and development and employee relations background
- Comfortable working with entry-level through C-level employees
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor' s degree
- Compensation experience
- Union involvement
- Comfortable with both professional and manual labor employee populations
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175848
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.