Human Resources (HR) Manager
North of Boston, MA 01880
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company? A all-encompassing global marketing innovator seeks a Human Resources (HR) Manager to support the HR related activity and partner with management on business decisions related to personnel. This position stands on a 4 to 5-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Support, investigate, counsel, and coach employees
- Manage the day-to-day and project-based involvement with other HR Centers of Excellence, including Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Payroll, etc.
- Drive overall HR initiatives such as: annual merit process, peer review feedback, mentoring, etc.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Support and provide backup for bi-weekly on-boarding processes
- Run various HRIS reports to create routine and ad hoc reports for your needs
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback
- Document resignation trends
- Coach and advise employees on problem resolution
- Identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve conflicts
- Management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office and HRIS database skills
- Ability to analyze data and recommend changes based on the analysis
- Strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Experience leading programs and projects through to completion
- 4 or more years in an HR role
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4 or more years of management experience
- Service industry experience
- Similar sized company work experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175033
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.