Human Resources Project Manager
Manhattan, NY 10038
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? Would like to do so for a highly regarded organization? A non-profit organization in the Financial District of Manhattan seeks a HR Project Manager on a 6-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and passionate about HR!
- Manage operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Follow up from all meetings and commitments, including logistics, meeting preparation, developments, next steps, and takeaways
- Draft meeting agendas, organize meeting materials for distribution, taking and sending meeting minutes etc.
- Create, format and proof reports, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Identify and assess risks and offer mitigation strategies
- Manage budget estimation and tracking
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and develop an understanding of business processes and systems
- Communicate frequently with project stakeholders
- 8 or more years of professional experience
- Experience managing a large-scale project in a complex organization
- Prior exposure working in HR, particularly benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and technology skills
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Vendor management and vendor analysis experience
- Involvement with managing a project budget
Job ID: 174301
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.