Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator
Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources experience? Ready for the chance to join a fast-paced organization? A Biotechnology company seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator to join their team on a 2 to 3-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend longer or convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Facilitate all stages of candidate experience; including application, interviews, travel, communication, and hiring
- Create an energizing and seamless experience for all involved
- Assist with career fairs, conferences, job boards, and external recruiter management
- Implement diverse strategies for sourcing excellent candidates
- Help drive awareness of our employer brand
- Run and maintain reqs on our ATS
- Gather and analyze recruitment data to help hone our process to higher levels of excellence
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Recruiting Coordination experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Sourcing experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175478
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.