Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator
Cambridge, MA 02142
Ready to join a fast-paced, transformational company? A high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry seeks a Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator to join their team! This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the intention of converting into permanent work. The individual in this role will support in ensuring a delightful experience for every candidate at every step of our recruitment process. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for ‘ customer focused’ individual that has a desire to grow their career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders to provide a streamlined and efficient interview scheduling process
- Coordinate interview schedules, travel and hotel details to talent and executive search partners
- Ensure every candidate has a delightful on-site or virtual interview experience
- Help define and reinforce a consistent interview scheduling process
- Be in close communication with Executive Assistants always regarding candidate interviews and scheduling
- Make recommendations on ways to improve candidate/hiring manager experience
- Develop a strong partnership with HR Business Partner team and Talent Acquisition Operations Associate regarding new roles that may be launching
- Create and manage candidate expenses, ensuring talent are reimbursed by Finance in a timely manner
- Create new ideas to identify, engage, attract, and assess talent
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 1 or more years of experience working in a corporate HR environment in a support capacity
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to anticipate problems before they happen, seek ways to continuously improve our work, and have a relentless sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated commitment as a true ‘ talent advisor’ to the business
- A ‘ digital first’ mindset
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176068
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.