Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator
Metrowest, MA 01760
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to work with bright, passionate people? The leading developer of mathematical computing software seeks a talented and motivated HR Recruiting Coordinator to join their team! This position stands on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend or convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Balance a high volume of candidates through the interviewing process
- Conduct behavioral phone interviews with Bachelors, Masters, and PhD level college graduates in engineering and computer science
- Assist with coordination of interviews, travel arrangements and recruiting events
- Schedule candidates for additional phone interviews with technical staff
- Perform tasks for recruiting efforts; emailing, applicant tracking system searches, and send video interview submitting
- Utilize Outlook for scheduling of interviews and maintaining the interview calendar
- Analyze interviewing data and identify trends in candidate flow for further team exploration and overall process improvement
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Comfortable on the phone
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Computer proficiency (MS Office/Outlook/Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Experience conducting behavioral-based interviews
- ATS experience
- Previous recruiting coordination or HR admin or customer service experience
Job ID: 175385
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.