Human Resources (HR) Representative
128 Belt, MA 01801
Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience? One of the nation’ s distinguished medical institute seeks a Human Resources (HR) Representative on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking to expand in a vigorous and groundbreaking environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Administer the transfer of benefits information and employee information into Workday system
- Manage the role out of the Workday system which will go live in the fall
- Serve as the project manager for day to day Workday implementation
- Support the on-boarding and recruiting operations
- Assist with sourcing and recruiting as needed
- Experience with administrative tasks related to an implementation
- Prior involvement with on-boarding
- 1 or more years of HR experience
- Workday experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job ID: 174421
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.