IT Project Coordinator
Boston, MA 02458
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company? A healthcare organization seeks a Project Coordinator to provide project management, planning, scheduling, tracking, coordinating and reporting assistance under the direction of IT Management. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Work closely with the business functional areas, technical teams and vendors
- Assist the IT Project Manager in defining and tracking project goals, time frames, budgetary requirements, etc.
- Develop technology and delivery strategies that align with the organization and IT objectives
- Assist with the requirements definition process, working closely with the business owner and/or a business analyst
- Provide support to the IT Project Manager by developing and maintaining project plans
- Aggregate status delivered by project team, track schedules and manage risks and issues
- Direct and coordinate activities of project resources to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Works closely with and coordinates vendor activities by monitoring and tracking vendor deliverables and commitments.
- Submit, track, manage and communicate status on the endpoint device HW & SW rollout (e.g. Desktops, Laptops, Kiosks, MFUs, etc.)
- Facilitate project delivery by defining agendas and running meetings
- Bachelor' s degree in IT, business or related field
- 2 or more years of IT project management experience in software solution or infrastructure delivery
- Experience taking project from conception to production managing multiple aspects of solution delivery including
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context
- Capability to influence others in a matrixed environment ensuring positive outcomes and the delivery of business value
- Experience managing vendors as a component of project teams
- Practice with recognized project management tools including Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge and experience in high performing technical environments
- Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment with multiple delivery teams and tight project timeframes
Nice to Haves:
- PMP Certification
- Healthcare, senior living, hospitality and/or real estate management industry experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174986
Think you' re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to BAPM@winterwyman.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.