Information Security Analyst
Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? Ready to join fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A banking organization seeks a talented and motivated Information Security Analyst to join their team. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Provide design, configuration, implementation, and/or management of IAM systems such as Active Directory and other LDAP services, identity correlation systems, and single-sign on technologies and solutions to the client while in compliance with service level agreements, system standards and industry best practices
- Plan and implement directory service infrastructure changes
- Provide second level assistance, critical thinking and oversight to resolve issues and implementations
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across IT departments to participate in security release planning efforts or provide consultation on integrating applications with Identity service infrastructure
- Provide a depth of expertise in one or more of the department’ s major technical Identity services or products or can provide significant expertise across many products or services
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in an IT field
- 3 to 5 years of job-related experience
- Proficient in Active Directory, LDAP, Virtual Directory technologies, Federated Identity Management/Security Token Services, network and directory security, Privileged Access Management services
- Knowledge or experience supporting or integrating cloud solutions such as SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IDaaS
- Acquaintance with authentication standards (SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, LDAP, Kerberos, etc.)
- Involvement maintaining, upgrading, deploying, securing and/or designing authentication and authorization solutions such as Active Directory, LDAP, security token services and/or other identity infrastructure in enterprise level environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support periodic off hours or weekend work to support project activities during scheduled change windows
Nice to Have:
- Scripting skills in Python, Java, PowerShell and/or MS .NET Framework
- Strong security background with knowledge and experience in managing, designing or implementing security infrastructure or projects
- Experience using and supporting tools for managing and troubleshooting authentication services/directories such as monitoring tools, network traffic and application logging/diagnostics, etc.
- Experience managing and/or deploying identity and access compliance, reporting and governance tools and solutions
- Security and Information Technology Certifications (e.g.: AWS, Microsoft, CISSP, CCSP, etc.)
Job ID: 175584
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.