Metro DC, DC 20005
Are you looking to expand your skills to a continually developing field? A growing nonprofit seeks a talented and motivated Infrastructure Engineer to join the team. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Create and manage virtual servers and firewalls
- supporting cloud solutions, level 3 support, and platform integration
- Work with MS Azure
- Bachelor' s degree in IT/Tech field
- 8 or more years of total related work experience
- 5 years of experience in the implementation and administration of complex, multi-location, multi-vendor, converged voice/data networks
- 3 years of experience in cloud infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environment
- 3 years VMWare and/or Hyper-V Virtualization administration experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft hosted services such as Office 365 and Azure cloud infrastructure services
- Experience working with virtualization platforms such as VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Advanced knowledge of storage architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
- Experience with network administration in large datacenter environment – DNS/DHCP, Load Balancing (F5 Networks, AWS ELB), Firewalls (Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks), IDS/IPS, IPSEC VPN).
- Preferred experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc. for process automation
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- CCNA or related network certification
- Experience working with Linux platforms
- Preferred experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
Job ID: 174323
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.