Manhattan, NY 10014
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your experience? A publishing company in New York seeks an Instructional Designer to support the replacement of Title Management System which will impact multiple business systems. This position stands on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Focus on partnering with the business, analyze, design and develop learning solutions/content to help with the transition
- Create documentation from inception to completion
- Work with some existing materials that the business is in the process of screenshotting and building detailed spec documents
- Stands as the instructor of led training
- 8 to 10 years of experience as Instructional Designer
- Involvement conducting needs analysis, curriculum design and course development of blended learning solutions
- Experience as a project manager (owning projects from analysis, storyboard, documenting, signoffs, etc.)
- Practice delivering training (instructor led) small and large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Nice to Have:
- Publishing or Professional Services experience
- Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop practice
Job ID: 174021
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to IDD@winterwyman.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.