Manhattan, NY 10014
Our publishing client in New York is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team. See below for details.
- Create documentation from inception to completion (this will include analyzing, designing, developing, meeting stakeholders, storyboarding), etc.
- Work with some existing materials that the business is in the process of screenshotting and building detailed spec documents.
- 8-10+ years of experience as Instructional Designer- this should be hands on experience.
- Experience conducting needs analysis, curriculum design and course development of blended learning solutions
- Experience as the PM of projects. Owning projects from (analysis, storyboard, documenting, signoffs, etc.)
- Experience delivering training (instructor led) small and large groups
- Proficient in MS (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
Nice to Have:
- Publishing or Professional Services experience
- Adobe Acrobat experience and Photoshop.
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to IDD@winterwyman.com.
Job ID: 174021
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.