IoT / NLP Full Stack Engineers
Boston, MA 02109
Build an IoT solution that will make life easier + safer for Seniors / Startup-like opportunity within a publicly traded healthcare company
WinterWyman’ s Software Technology Practice is supporting the growth of a newly-formed team within an established, highly-profitable healthcare company. This team will be taking on a greenfield product development initiative aimed at building a IoT / NLP solution that will act as an in-home, artificially intelligent health services aide for Senior Citizens.
This is truly a ground-floor opportunity, as the tools and tech stack are still being chosen from a list of options that include Python, Java, Golang, NodeJS and .NET Core. As an early entrant, selected candidates will participate and have a voice in these decisions being made.
As of July 2019, the team consists of 8 Engineers (all of whom have only recently come on board) and have plans to grow to 20-25 by the end of this year. With the blank canvas nature to their existing roster, there is ample flexibility in terms of where one will choose to focus their time on the stack, and on which portions of the application suite being built.
If you are someone interested in the following, this opportunity could be worth exploring:
- Walking into a nice ‘ best-of-both-worlds’ scenario, in that your immediate surroundings will be very startup-like – working within a small, collaborative team building a sophisticated technology product from zero, however at the same time doing so inside a publicly-traded organization with the highest level of fiscal stability and long-term financial commitment to this initiative.
- Having significant voice + input into choosing what tools + technologies comprise the tech stack that will be used moving forward.
- A clear path + opportunity to take on more responsibility within the team and larger organization as this product launches and successfully expands its market.
- Building a software solution that will take some of the latest + greatest advancements in IoT + Natural Language Processing technologies and apply them to bringing important health services to a portion of our population that needs it the most; Senior Citizens.
Logistics / Benefits:
- Our client is located in downtown Boston, a 10-minute walk from South Station.
- Flexible hours / schedule.
- Attractive compensation packages that includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and a 401k plan that contributes up to 7% of your income.
- Excellent health benefits.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to Jamie Chafel at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information before you apply, feel free to dial 781-530-3117.
WinterWyman Software Technology
Jamie Chafel, a Principal Consultant in our Software Technology practice, has been serving candidates and clients in the local technology sector for the past 12 years. Since joining the firm in 2015, he has focused exclusively on the software product development market – matching up Engineers with opportunities within some of the most innovative and fastest growing technology product companies in the industry.