Boston, WA 98104
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? An insurance company seeks a talented and motivated Java Developer on a 12-18-month contract basis. This position will support the launching of a new product and upgrade system. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a Developer/Engineer
- Experience developing API' s on any cloud-based environment
- Java/J2EE (server-side development)
- Experience with Microservices
- SpringBoot knowledge
- Restful API' s
Nice to Haves:
- Hibernate or ORM (JPA)
- Experience with RDBMS (NoSQL, Cassandra or Couch)
- Lambda knowledge
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174438
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.