Junior / Mid Java Developer
Boston, MA 02110
Our client is looking for a Java Developer. You will be working for a top investment firm in the Boston market. This is a very hands-on developer position that will be responsible for full-stack development. You need to have strong proficiency with core Java, SQL/NoSQL and sound database skills.
- At least 1 year of hands-on software development experience.
- Experience with, and proven comprehension of modern software development and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing J2EE solutions using Java, JDBC, Web Services, Messaging, and related technologies.
- Sound comprehension of SQL and database technologies.
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
- Superb communications skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science, math, physics, statistics or other related field.
- Contribute towards full-cycle software development including development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Job ID: 172199
WinterWyman Software Technology
Doug Schade, Partner, specializes in recruiting top engineers and developers for Boston-area companies. Doug has deep relationships in the Boston and Cambridge venture capital, startup, and tech communities and regularly contributes his expertise to various media channels such as CIO, US News & World Report, Fortune/CNN, NPR, TechBeacon, Boston.com and Fast Company.