Junior / Mid-Level Business Analyst
North of Boston, MA 01730
Our client is seeking an Associate Business Analyst to join their team. See below for details.
- Gather business requirements and documentation from both internal and external stakeholders for development teams
- Review the QA test cases to ensure that all user stories functions are covered, and the test cases are of 100% coverage.
- Test the product against the user stories and their acceptance criteria
- Act as liaison with end-users and software development team
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience writing requirements and documentation for web-based solutions
- Experienced in eliciting REQs through techniques like Brainstorming; Data Mining; Document Analysis; Interviews; Mind Mapping; Risk Analysis and Management; Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- Product development
- Scheduling software
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to BAPM@winterwyman.com Job ID: 174049
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.