Boston, MA 02127
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A Consumer Goods organization in Boston is looking to hire a Junior Accountant on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Ensure customers and distributors are billed on time and with full accuracy
- Follow up and collect on outstanding invoices
- Own the processing and payment of all vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other groups.
- Hone skills on industry-wide financial platforms and systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scaling SaaS/software/hardware environment
- Extreme integrity around timelines and deliverables
- Involvement owning AR functions
- Excel, NetSuite, Quickbook, and Salesforce proficiency
Nice to Have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174245
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.