Boston, MA 02111
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A biotech company seeks a Junior Accountant for a 6-month contract role. However, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and perform reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Assist in month-end closing activities, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger accrued accounts
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Support the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’ s financial systems
- Prepare weekly KPI analysis
- Assist with annual audit
- 1 to 2 years of Accounts Payable and general accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft experience with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Nice to Haves:
- QuickBooks and Net Suite experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175269
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.