Boston, MA 02148
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready for a chance to join a fast-paced, close-knit organization? A Boston-based private school seeks a Junior Accountant to join their team on a 6-week contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. This is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Handle employee time reporting for extra duties
- Work and collaborate with staff accountants
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1 to 2 years of basic accounting experience
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- Abila software knowledge
- Nonprofit or academic industry experience
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175628
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.