North of Boston, MA 01880
Are you looking to gain professional experience? A management consulting organization seeks a Junior Account for a 6-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to expand to full-work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a fresh, fun, and creative environment.
- Review and organize financial documents
- Contribute towards meetings and conference calls
- Draft memorandum for each stage of a compliance review, prepares schedules, researches issues and documents research results
- Perform a preliminary analysis of records received and reviews the work completed by the data entry team
- Support the analysis of records
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting Degree
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Prior experience in an office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Past data entry experience
- Robust knowledge of Pivot Tables/V-Look ups
- Experience with data entry or analyzing/researching data
Job ID: 172048
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.