Junior Business Analyst - SQL
Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A financial services company seeks a talented and motivated Junior Business Analyst to join their team! This position stands on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Write queries
- Aid various teams
- Support issues of data feeds
- Read and examine data
- Work on testing
- Write a specific document and write SQL at different levels
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Ability to work on an issue and feel comfortable looking at data going through and writing spec documents
- Robust data skills: data support, data development, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175872
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.