Metro DC, DC 20004
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A financial services organization seeks a talented and motivated Developer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Help support development for Asset Management System for US Real Estate team
- Responsible for maintenance of the platform and completing new development to enhance the platform and develop new functionality
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing with .Net/C#
- Bachelor' s degree
- Basic SQL skills – ability to write SQL queries, understand queries and problem solve
- Robust computer science principles and architecture knowledge
- Agile experience
- Web services practice
- Involvement with CSS, SSRS, SSAS
- Financial Services and/or Accounting Experience
Job ID: 175089
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.