Boston, MA 02210
Are you interested in developing your full-cycle recruiting skills? Ready to work for a company with a relaxed environment? A national network of local health and human services providers seeks a bright and passionate Junior Recruiter to join their team! This role stands as a 3-month contract assignment with the intention to convert into permanent work. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Help with full cycle recruiting
- Engage in the hiring process by sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing candidates
- Track candidates in system
- Collaborate with hiring managers
- Conduct research
- 1 to 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills, must be diplomatic and tactful
- Highly attentive to detail
- Experience with G&A/corporate roles
- Practice with Taleo
- Capability to analyze recruitment metrics and design strategies based on outcomes
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175982
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.