Lead QA Engineer - Automation
North of Boston, MA 01923
Do you want to be the Lead and KEY QA engineer for a cutting-edge SaaS product? This is your chance to set the direction for quality and for Automation testing for the QA group and development team. Moreover, the individual in this position will lead the QA effort for efficient testing and determine the most effective approach for both manual and automated testing.
- Work with SaaS technology in a CI/CD environment
- Work with Selenium and JUnit and NUnit and Java, Python and C#
- Oversee and work with the QA team to focus on testing objectives and improvements
- Evaluate testing strategy for both Automation and Manual testing
- Mentor several junior QA Engineers
- Hands on technical QA experience
- Prior Senior / Lead level experience
- Automation testing exposure, ideally with Selenium or JUnit or NUnit or Cucumber
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of manual testing and when to use Automation
This is the PREFECT role for the Senior/Lead level QA engineer that wants to be important in driving the QA process and being the key member of the QA team.
Job ID: 174523
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman QA / Automation
WinterWyman's QA / Automation practice recruits QA / Automation / Engineers in Test professionals at all levels and for all types of organizations – from startups and established software companies to large, publicly-traded firms. We believe in developing long-term relationships with candidates, serving as both a trusted partner and career advisor. Our deep connections help us to build great technology teams and create matches that endure. Let us help you find your next opportunity.