Lead Web Developer
North of Boston, MA 01801
Want to leverage your expertise as a web developer in the life insurance industry? Want to enable customers to conduct business when and how they prefer? A life insurance company Northwest of Boston seeks a Lead Web Developer to join their team. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Code and modify all company websites in a WordPress environment
- Design and develop websites, front-end tools, and applications
- Constant communication and problem solving with colleagues across all departments and channels
- Provide technical design and analysis documents
- Manage basic project plans
- Generate unit test plans
- Provide support to end-users during acceptance testing
- Offer technical assistance to users and monitor performance of applications
- Create a code base that will readily port to native mobile device apps for their respective app stores
- Strong understanding of template hierarchy and implication, UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Knowledge of Relational databases, SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Familiarity of software development lifecycle, versioning and using GitHub as a software repository
- Experience with advanced configuration, debugging and creation of all levels of Wordpress plugins and customized themes. Experience with Segment, KISS metrics, Google Tag Manger/Google Search Console.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (must include both Restful and SOAP), XML, and JSON are necessary to be successful in this position
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications. Understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation best practices
Job ID: 174086
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com