Boston, MA 02458
Do you have an extensive understanding of lease documents and integrating lease documents? A property management company seeks a Lease Analyst to join their team! This role will require a close coordination with various business functions of Accounting, Asset Management, Real Estate Services and Legal departments. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking for a vigorous working environment.
- Integrate Executed Deals received and incorporate vital data
- Manage Leases, Lease Amendments, Lease Terminations, Assignments and other lease documents
- Review and approve of lease abstractions processed by third-party for acquisition related deals
- Maintain awareness of Revenue Recognition items which impact Straight-Line Rent Calculations
- Coordinate and follow up with Real Estate Services regarding the verification of building SF, unit changes, lease document status, move-in/out forms, etc.
- Follow up with Real Estate Services monthly to determine tenants move of action
- Coordinate, review and process calculation, approvals, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Proficiency with accounting software package
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Knowledge and interest in the commercial real estate industry
- 3 or more years of commercial real estate lease administration experience
- Knowledge of standard and non-standard lease component
- Ability to interpret complex retail and commercial lease language
- An understanding of the accounting requirements of leases
Nice to Haves:
- Yardi exposure
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175844
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.