Manager of Financial Reporting
Boston, MA 02472
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A non-profit organization seeks a Manager of Financial Reporting to join their bright and passionate team! Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Provide managerial leadership for all matters pertaining to the general ledger and financial reporting
- Serve as a resource and advisor to the community on activities that relate to and/or impact accounting and reporting
- Oversee billing and AR activities; identify and implement operational efficiencies.
- Work collaboratively with the Accounting Manager for billing and AR
- Ensure that the monthly, quarterly and annual close and reconciliation processes are completed timely, accurately and efficiently
- Administer Adaptive Insights; responsible for structure, reporting and integrations
- Effectively use accounting and budgeting systems to provide required and ad hoc financial reports
- Develop, implement and oversee collection procedures for all accounts receivable
- Manage process of monitoring, tracking and accounting for all investment activities
- Maintain and update documentation for all investment related processes and procedures
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience in non-profit organization
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience that is directly related
- Knowledge of accounting for investments and endowment, including standards for fair value measurement and disclosure
- Experience with Massachusetts Uniform Financial Report (UFR).
- Practice with Microsoft Dynamics SL and Adaptive Insights
- Supervisory experience
- CPA or public accounting experience
Job ID: 174991
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.