128 Belt, MA 01880
Are you looking to gain more professional experience? A manufacturing company seeks a Marketing Analyst for full-time work. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Compile, analyze, and present market research based on competitors, products, market pricing, and the environment
- Execute Annual Equipment Sales and Estimated Tire sales
- Showcase Market Share Calculations
- Manage Customer Margin Analysis and Item Margin Analysis
- Assist with Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or related field
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial Analysis background
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Haves:
- Prior involvement with Market Research, Market Share Analysis, and/or Business Analysis
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Exposure to supporting a product/marketing team
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, rational, analytical, adaptable, organized and collaborative
Job ID: 174419
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.