Boston, MA 02110
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your experience? A large and growing energy company seeks a proactive and energetic Marketing Associate to join their lively team. This position stands on a 4-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Develop and execute regionally-tailored strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Align closely with marketing managers and other senior executives to create, build and execute campaigns
- Utlize a variety of new and proven vehicles (i.e. events, webinars, email marketing, digital ads, social media and direct mail campaigns, etc.)
- Develop and manage the regional marketing calendar; providing a quarterly cadence of look backs across key marketing activities.
- Identify and recommend core strategic imperatives to inform the design, development and execution of campaigns
- Track and analyze the success of marketing campaigns
- Evaluate marketing strategies and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue
- Collaborate with B2B content marketer to develop content for campaigns
- Work with content marketer, brand and design teams to spearhead creation of new and updated marketing collateral
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems
- Strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Nice to Haves:
- Flexibility in being able to respond to changing needs and opportunities
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars
- Familiarity in using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel to conduct analyses and track progress
- Comfort in performing and prioritizing a variety of tasks – research, sales and marketing, and analytical skills will be used and developed
- Ability to establish credibility with customers, market influencers, upper management, and salespeople
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175190
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.