Mid/Senior Back End Engineer
Boston, MA 02110
Are you an Engineer looking to join a mission-driven company? Do you have experience with a purely functional programming language (such as Scala, Haskell, etc), and with writing stable, scalable back-end services? If so, keep reading.
A healthcare tech company, located in Boston, is looking for a Back-end Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you will be a contributing member to their platform that is focused on optimizing outcomes for patients everywhere. Their tech stack includes Elixir, Scala, Spark, Postgres, AWS and more. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded start-up working to enhance the delivery of value-based care.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 2+ years of overall experience
- Professional experience with Functional Programming languages such as Scala or Haskell.
- Demonstrated understanding of distributed server-side architectures and reactive principles.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as SQL, Postgres etc.
For immediate consideration, resumes to: email@example.com
Job ID: 172881
WinterWyman Software Technology
Doug Schade, Partner, specializes in recruiting top engineers and developers for Boston-area companies. Doug has deep relationships in the Boston and Cambridge venture capital, startup, and tech communities and regularly contributes his expertise to various media channels such as CIO, US News & World Report, Fortune/CNN, NPR, TechBeacon, Boston.com and Fast Company.