NLP/Machine Learning Developer
Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A financial services company seeks a Data Scientist to help deliver projects that transform semi-structured and structured data into business insights. This talented and motivated individual will join their team on a 2-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Develop an appropriate architecture on a big data platform
- Build the ETL scripts using modern, open-source tools, and leverage applicable methodologies
- Process documents while identifying repeatable patterns for the application of NLP/Machine Learning to business problems
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related technical fields
- Demonstrated experience applying NLP, text mining, and Machine Learning using unstructured data to solve business problems; ability to demonstrate prior applications preferred
- Programing skills in Python, Spark, Scala, or R; experience in Java, .NET, C/C++/C#
- Hands on experience with NLP/Machine Learning/Deep learning tools and libraries such as pyTorch, TensorFlow, Azure Cognitive Services, AWS Sagemaker
- Experience extracting business value using non-traditional data sources such as documents, PDFs, etc.
- Involvement in SQL Server or NoSQL databases
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas / solutions, perform critical analysis, and use creative approaches for solving complex problems
- Experience with Hadoop
- Practice extracting and cleaning data sets.
- Knowledge creating data lakes
- Master’ s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175031
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.